Working with entrepreneurial clients at the start of a new enterprise – helping steer a business from dream to drawing board to development – is among the most exhilarating experiences any adviser can have and this is something we relish.
At McCullagh Wall, we look to work with clients from start up to growth and developer exit in the future and pride ourselves on being a key partner of clients at all steps as a business grows.
We are often involved from the outset in helping our clients ensure their businesses are structured efficiently and that their IP is protected properly from the start, while creating a flexible approach to pricing which reflects their stage of business life.
We have vast experience with both private sector business angel/VC funding and also public sector funding from the likes of Enterprise Ireland.
We are presently working with some of Ireland’s most promising start ups as well as one of Ireland’s leading institutional investors.
We regularly advise on:
- Formation of companies
- Governing relationships between the company, its members and its officers through shareholders’ agreements and memorandum and articles of association
- Private and public equity and loan investments
- Protection for intellectual property ownership and rights
- Employee share schemes and incentive plans
- Commercial agreements with customers and suppliers