When employment law issues arise they need to be acted on quickly and efficiently. Making a claim against an employer is never an easy decision – we understand the dilemma and can give you the right advice to make the whole process easier. We can tailor our approach to suit you, with cost-effective options.
We bring together years of experience with a businesslike approach to advise on a wide range of issues to help individuals when they have an employment law related problem. We can provide advice and representation guiding you through proceedings and helping you reach your goal.
We act for both employees and employers, which enables us to provide balanced advice and keep our skills as sharp as possible.
At a time when there is continually changing legislation, access to expert advice has never been more important. Understanding the complex issues involved, we help individuals understand the situation they are in and the options they face.
We advise on all areas of employment law including:
- Contract of employment
- Consultancy agreements
- Unfair dismissals
- Unlawful deductions from wages
- Unfair selection for redundancy
- Sex, disability or racial discrimination
- Bullying and harassment claims
- Change of terms and conditions of employment without consent
- Advice on the Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) (TUPE) regulations